OSSA Fall Protection (adopted AT Safety Training program)
This course is an 8 hour course for those requiring the specific OSSA Certification.
Industrial Fall Protection
This course is for those not required to have the OSSA designation.
Both courses cover all essential elements for fall protection safety including:
- OH&S regulations and adopted standards
- Assessing fall hazards and defending against the risk
- Fall protection planning
- Understanding the dynamics in falls and ensuring clearance
- Looking at different fall protection systems
- Reviewing components of fall protection systems
- Rescue planning for fall situations
- Inspection, use, care and maintenance of fall protection equipment
- Proof of Understanding with written exam and evaluation of proper donning of harness